Todd Gragg is an author, presenter, podcaster, educator and runner. Having worked in the fields of government, K-12 education, business and non-profit leadership Todd brings a wide array of experiences to his work as a leadership consultant and personal financial coach. Todd is passionate about sharing his story of overcoming limitations and wants to help provide everyone with the tools they need to be successful in all phases of life.
Todd, a graduate of Oklahoma Baptist University, is married to Stephanie (an Instructional Coach and Title 1 Coordinator at Midwest City High School as well as a budding photographer). Together they have 4 children (Bowman, Lorelai, Cohen, and Clara). In his free time, Todd loves being with his family and friends, reading, photography, playing board games, strong coffee, good wine and watching his beloved Chicago Cubs.
Educational Background, Honors, Awards, & Affiliations
- B.A. in Interdisciplinary Studies, Oklahoma Baptist University, Shawnee, OK.
- Additional Graduate Work – Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, Louisville KY & San Diego University
- Board Member at Large – Oklahoma Council for Social Studies
- Member – Oklahoma Jump$tart Coalition
- Member – Economic Education Advisory Council – Kansas City Federal Reserve Bank; Oklahoma City Branch
- Master Teacher – Oklahoma Council on Economic Education
- 2016-2017 Next Gen Personal Finance Innovator of the Year Award Winner
- 2017 National Endowment for the Humanities Summer Scholar
- Studied Rethinking the Gilded Age and Progressivisms
- University of Illinois-Chicago
- 2018 James Madison Memorial Foundation Fellowship Alternate for Oklahoma
- 2018 OCSS Clara Luper Memorial Rising Star Teacher
- Presenter – OCSS Conference – October 2017 – Sourcing in the Digital Age
- Co-Presenter – Summer Social Studies Conference – July 2018 – Crucial Conversations in the Classroom
- Presenter – OCSS Conference – November 2018 – The Historical Inquiry Method